Folks, I am excited to share the great news that The Africa Music Law Show is one of the top business podcasts shows in Nigeria! The show is actually listed as number three (3) on iTunes and shares the space with top podcasters such as Gary Vaynerchuk, and Peter Schiff. Thanks to AML listener and fellow podcaster Chi Odogwu for alerting and sharing the news with me.
Gary Vaynerchuk and Peter Schiff, among top business podcasts, listed, are globally recognized names and brands, and it is definitely an awesome thing to be in such good company.
Thank you to every listener who has helped The Africa Music Law achieve such a milestone.
For those unfamiliar with the podcast show, the Africa Music Law show is a show empowering the African artist through brilliant music business and entertainment law commentary and analysis, industry news, and exclusive interviews. The show has been:
- downloaded over 200,000 times;
- is distributed on all major podcast platforms: Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher Radio etc.;
- 2014 made iTunes top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’;
- 2018 made iTunes top (3) business podcast shows in Nigeria;
- Subscribers include Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, investors, lawyers, artists and other industry stakeholders;
- The blog and show itself have been cited in top-ranked law journals including Emory International Law Review, and in the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers Law Book distributed at the prestigious annual MIDEM conference in Cannes.
- Country demographic: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%).
This 2018, in April, The American University Washington College of Law honored me with an “Impact Award” in recognition for my “legal impact in the field of intellectual property in Africa.”
I am grateful and grateful to all for being a part of my journey. Keep listening and sharing and if you have not subscribed yet, subscribe!
WHAT I DO: I am a California licensed attorney who helps creatives and owners of business enterprises sleep better at night by predicting, preventing issues, and protecting their prized assets through my transactional and litigation services.
WHOM I WORK WITH: I have counseled a range of clients from musicians, models, actors, actresses, and designers, to diverse business owners in numerous areas of the law including contracts, business law, fashion and entertainment law, copyright, trademark and intellectual property law. I bring over two decades of first-hand knowledge and experiences that are as diverse as they are deep in the fashion and entertainment industries. I am an attorney who “gets it” when it comes to resolving legal issues for the fashion and entertainment industries.
MY ACCOLADES? Please click here for the rundown.
INTERESTED IN TALKING? Reach out to me via email me at (firstname.lastname@example.org), visit me online at www.ebitulawgrp.com, or call me at (916-361-6506).
ABOUT AFRICA MUSIC LAW: It is a first of its kind music law blog providing legal commentary and analysis on issues targeting Africa’s entertainment industry. Learn more here.
For blog-related inquiries (advertising, podcast licensing, feature as a guest, news tips), contact me at (email@example.com).
Full bio: Ms. Uduak Bio/