- Mark's personal background.
- Realizing the market opportunity for Hotels.ng.
- Seizing on the opportunity.
- Infrastructural challenges.
- Hiring employees.
- Scaling the business.
- Handling fluctuations in the hotel industry.
- Maintaining a market advantage.
- Hospitality and the entertainment industry.
- Hiring brand ambassadors.
- Handling media attention.
- General tips for entrepreneurs.
Where to Find Mark Essien
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
About the Africa Music Law Show
- Empowering the African artist & the creative industry at large.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’ (2014)
- Downloaded over 85,000 times
- Listeners & subscribers include Africa & Hollywood’s power executives & label heads, industry professionals and other creative talents.
- Countries represented include Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%).
Rate us on iTunes
Also, please feel free to send your voice or written comments to (firstname.lastname@example.org); or leave a comment directly on the blog.
AML Subscribe links
AML Social Media Pages
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearances
Please send email to: (email@example.com)
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed the show, please share on your social media pages and with friends and family. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WHAT I DO: I am a California licensed attorney who helps creatives and owners of business enterprises sleep better at night by predicting, preventing issues, and protecting their prized assets through my transactional and litigation services.
WHOM I WORK WITH: I have counseled a range of clients from musicians, models, actors, actresses, and designers, to diverse business owners in numerous areas of the law including contracts, business law, fashion and entertainment law, copyright, trademark and intellectual property law. I bring over two decades of first-hand knowledge and experiences that are as diverse as they are deep in the fashion and entertainment industries. I am an attorney who “gets it” when it comes to resolving legal issues for the fashion and entertainment industries.
MY ACCOLADES? Please click here for the rundown.
INTERESTED IN TALKING? Reach out to me via email me at (email@example.com), visit me online at www.ebitulawgrp.com, or call me at (916-361-6506).
ABOUT AFRICA MUSIC LAW: It is a first of its kind music law blog providing legal commentary and analysis on issues targeting Africa’s entertainment industry. Learn more here.
For blog-related inquiries (advertising, podcast licensing, feature as a guest, news tips), contact me at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Full bio: Ms. Uduak Bio/