- Mark's personal background.
- Realizing the market opportunity for Hotels.ng.
- Seizing on the opportunity.
- Infrastructural challenges.
- Hiring employees.
- Scaling the business.
- Handling fluctuations in the hotel industry.
- Maintaining a market advantage.
- Hospitality and the entertainment industry.
- Hiring brand ambassadors.
- Handling media attention.
- General tips for entrepreneurs.
Where to Find Mark Essien
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
About the Africa Music Law Show
- Empowering the African artist & the creative industry at large.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’ (2014)
- Downloaded over 85,000 times
- Listeners & subscribers include Africa & Hollywood’s power executives & label heads, industry professionals and other creative talents.
- Countries represented include Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%).
Rate us on iTunes
Also, please feel free to send your voice or written comments to (firstname.lastname@example.org); or leave a comment directly on the blog.
AML Subscribe links
AML Social Media Pages
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearances
Please send email to: (email@example.com)
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed the show, please share on your social media pages and with friends and family. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).