Where to Find Amaha
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
About the Africa Music Law Show
- Launched July 2014 to empower the African artist & the creative industry at large.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’ (2014)
- Downloaded over 80,000 times
- Listeners & subscribers include Africa & Hollywood’s power executives & label heads, industry professionals and other creative talents.
- Countries represented include Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%).
Rate us on iTunes
Also, please feel free to send your voice or written comments to (firstname.lastname@example.org); or leave a comment directly on the blog.
AML Subscribe links
AML Social Media Pages
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearances
Please send email to: (email@example.com)
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed the show, please share on your social media pages and with friends and family. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Linda Ikeji introduces her son and finally reveals the identity of her “baby daddy”, but is a child custody battle ahead?
- Tana Adelana on her Fall in the Television Industry, and What it Took to Get Back Up
- Mo Cheddah on her Rise & Fall in the Music Industry, Legal battles, Depression & Finding Self
- Tiwa Savage’s ‘One Video’: For a happy song, why do most in her MV look so sad?
- Oscars 2019: What’s the point of Kevin Hart saying he won’t apologize for decade old tweets, stepping down, but apologizing after all?
Listen to the Latest Podcast Episodes
ABOUT AFRICA MUSIC LAW
Ms. Uduak is also a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her law firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. For over seventeen years, as an attorney, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa, and Asia. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association, The American University School of Law and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA including ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine.
For legal representation, please email (email@example.com) to discuss your specific situation. For blog related inquiries i.e. advertising, licensing, or guest interview requests, or if you would like Ms. Uduak to host or speak at your event, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for visiting Africa Music Law™.