Before Joy, Inc., Jideonwo led African media group, RED for 13 years, achieving 100 percent team retention, a 94 percent trust rate and a 96 percent joy rate in his last year; and working on national elections and social movements in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Liberia.
- Persuading Nigerian youths to vote for Buhari through Red Media.
- Choosing to publicly criticize President Buhari, Red Media client.
- Ethics in the representation an criticism of clients a publicst/media company represents.
- Dealing with criticisms about his new position that “President Buhari is a disappointment.”
- Public relations and the church.
- Religious belief and giving the TIERS Keynote.
- Pessimistic yet hopeful view of Nigeria’s Entertainment Industry.
Where to Find Chude Jideonwo
About The Africa Music Law Show
Hosted by California-based Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Uduak Oduok (Ms. Uduak), The Africa Music Law show is a show empowering the African artist through brilliant music business and entertainment law commentary and analysis, industry news, and exclusive interviews. The show has been downloaded over 200,000 times and made iTunes top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy.’ Subscribers include Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, investors, lawyers, artists and other industry stakeholders. The blog itself has been cited in a U.S. top-ranked law school’s ‘International Law Review’ journal. Country demographic: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%).
About Ms. Uduak
Uduak Oduok (Ms. Uduak), the founder of Africa Music Law, is a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. For almost seventeen years, in her role as an attorney, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa and Asia including network television and licensing deals. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA: ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine. She can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on twitter: @uduaklaw.
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
Rate us on iTunes
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearance
Please send email to (email@example.com)
- Linda Ikeji introduces her son and finally reveals the identity of her “baby daddy”, but is a child custody battle ahead?
- Tana Adelana on her Fall in the Television Industry, and What it Took to Get Back Up
- Mo Cheddah on her Rise & Fall in the Music Industry, Legal battles, Depression & Finding Self
- Tiwa Savage’s ‘One Video’: For a happy song, why do most in her MV look so sad?
- Oscars 2019: What’s the point of Kevin Hart saying he won’t apologize for decade old tweets, stepping down, but apologizing after all?
Listen to the Latest Podcast Episodes
ABOUT AFRICA MUSIC LAW
Ms. Uduak is also a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her law firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. For over seventeen years, as an attorney, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa, and Asia. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association, The American University School of Law and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA including ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine.
For legal representation, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your specific situation. For blog related inquiries i.e. advertising, licensing, or guest interview requests, or if you would like Ms. Uduak to host or speak at your event, please email (email@example.com). Thank you for visiting Africa Music Law™.