Are you organizing a music business, entertainment industry or entertainment law conference and need a strong speaker? If yes, Ms. Uduak is your woman.
Ms. Uduak is a powerful speaker with a commanding presence and compelling story who regularly speaks on the business of creativity and entertainment law topics. Her speeches and workshops help creatives protect their creations, avoid legal liability, grow profitable brands and sleep better at night. She has spoken at numerous organizations including colleges, law schools, conferences, and corporations.
Ms. Uduak is available for:
Live, in-person appearances
Press interviews: print and digital
Television and/or radio commenting
MS. UDUAK’S MUSIC BUSINESS AND ENTERTAINMENT LAW SPEAKING TOPICS
- Music Business & Copyright Law 101 for Artists
- Afrobeats 101: Understanding Nigeria’s Music Industry
- Crisis Management Law for Celebrity & Influencer Brands
- How to Become an Entertainment Lawyer
“COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW” to hire Ms. Uduak as a speaker for your upcoming event.
- AML 119: Linda Ikeji, Cardi B, Offset, Kanye West etc. (Podcast)
- Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank – What it Means
- Record Label Exits: Iyanya, Ycee, Reekado Banks
- Offset Apologizes to Cardi B but it will take maturity, self-control, counseling and a whole lot more to make it work.
- Linda Ikeji introduces her son and finally reveals the identity of her “baby daddy”, but is a child custody battle ahead?
Listen to the Latest Podcast Episodes
ABOUT AFRICA MUSIC LAW