Ms. Unwam Oduok is an attorney and Partner at Ebitu Law Group, P.C based in Sacramento, California, where her practice areas focuses on family law, business law (which includes contract drafting, negotiating and litigation), civil litigation and crisis management for brands, talents and businesses. Ms. Unwam is licensed to practice in California. She can be reached via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tonto Dikeh’s use of social media in handling marriage crisis
- Resolving marriage conflicts between spouses
- Focusing on the best interest of the child
- Acknowledging pain from a broken relationship
- Davido paternity mess
- How to obtain credible paternity tests
- The rise of children out of wedlock in Nigerian society
- Tips for listeners
“You’ve got to love (your) child far more than you hate (your) (ex-spouse).” – Unwam Oduok, Esq
Where to Find Attorney Unwam Oduok
Where to Find AML Host Ms.Uduak
Rate us on iTunes
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearance
Please send email to: (email@example.com)
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed the show, please share on your social media pages and with friends and family. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Linda Ikeji introduces her son and finally reveals the identity of her “baby daddy”, but is a child custody battle ahead?
- Tana Adelana on her Fall in the Television Industry, and What it Took to Get Back Up
- Mo Cheddah on her Rise & Fall in the Music Industry, Legal battles, Depression & Finding Self
- Tiwa Savage’s ‘One Video’: For a happy song, why do most in her MV look so sad?
- Oscars 2019: What’s the point of Kevin Hart saying he won’t apologize for decade old tweets, stepping down, but apologizing after all?
Listen to the Latest Podcast Episodes
ABOUT AFRICA MUSIC LAW
Ms. Uduak is also a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her law firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. For over seventeen years, as an attorney, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa, and Asia. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association, The American University School of Law and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA including ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine.
For legal representation, please email (email@example.com) to discuss your specific situation. For blog related inquiries i.e. advertising, licensing, or guest interview requests, or if you would like Ms. Uduak to host or speak at your event, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for visiting Africa Music Law™.